- To confirm a reservation through the office, two night’s deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Balance is due 45 days prior to date of arrival.
- Payment in full is due at time of booking if within 45 days prior to arrival date.
- Online bookings require full payment at the time of booking.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card at the office.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted for Online bookings.
- If you would like to phone us, please call our Toll Free number 1-866-351-4752 or local office number in Belize 011-501-226-2814.
- Our reservations office is open from 8am to 6pm daily (Central Standard Time - we do not observe Daylight Savings).
Cancellation / Refund Policy:
- 91+ days prior to arrival - 95% refund if cancelled
- 60 -90 days prior to arrival - 45% refund if cancelled.
- 46 – 59 days prior to arrival – 20% refund if cancelled.
- 45 days or less prior to arrival - No refund.
- No refunds for no-shows or unused portions of accommodations or packages.
- There will be no refunds due to airline delays, strikes, political unrest or Acts of God, including Hurricanes.
- Travel insurance is recommended.
- No-show is not a cancellation.
Xanadu Tour Cancellation Policy
Guest must pay in full for any tour cancelled after 12:00pm the day before the tour.
Xanadu Discount Policy
Special offers and discounts may not be applied to existing confirmed bookings.
Xanadu Noise Policy
Xanadu Island Resort aims to ensure that the Xanadu experience is relaxing and enjoyable for all our guests. We are a quiet, boutique resort and therefore parties in the guest suites, around the pool deck, or in the common areas are not permitted.
Xanadu Property Policy
For your safety, privacy, and comfort only Registered Guests are allowed on the property and in the Suites. The swimming pool, hot tub, bicycles, kayaks, paddleboards, deck chairs and all facilities of Xanadu Island Resort are reserved exclusively for the use of our Registered Guests.
* Xanadu strongly advise guests to purchase travel insurance.