Must See! Must Do! Package
San Pedro Ambergris Caye Adventure Vacation Package
Experience all of the top adventures that Belize has to offer. This Belize adventure package of excursions will ensure you get the most out of your Vacation!
- Cave Tubing: Children minimum height is 40″
- Zip Lines: Maximum weight is 360 pounds or 42 inch waist (to fit in the harness). Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline.
- If a package tour cannot be confirmed, an alternative tour will be offered. Surcharge may apply if an upgraded tour is requested.
- Refreshing welcome drink on arrival.
- Day excursion to visit Xunantunich Ruins, go cave tubing and do a zip-line tour.
- Relaxing full day sail/snorkel catamaran excursion.
- ½ day snorkel at Hol Chan Marine Reserve/Shark Ray Alley or Mexico Rocks Marine Reserve – take a 15 minute boat ride out to the reef for an amazing underwater world experience.
- Explore the island for 8 hours on a rental golf cart from Carts Belize.
- Round Trip flights between Belize International Airport and San Pedro Airport.
- Round Trip transfers between San Pedro Airport and Xanadu.
- All taxes, park fees, snorkeling equipment and lunch on the two day excursions.
Does not Include:
- Insurance or gas for the golf cart
RATES VARY ACCORDING TO THE SEASON AND AVAILABLE/REQUESTED SUITE.
*If a package tour cannot be confirmed, an alternative tour will be offered. Surcharge may apply if an upgraded tour is requested.
We returned from a week-long stay at Xanadu. It was a fabulous trip and I’m so glad we made the decision to stay at Xanadu. The place is quaint and a little quirky—not sterile or run-down like many of the hotels we saw.